The Magic Of The Upholstery Cleaners
As soon as you guide our employees to your upholstery, they will start to work. They will choose the washing agent and correct method in order to achieve the best result. The techniques that our team members usually apply are:
- If there is a stain, the dry cleaning approach is the perfect answer. The idea is to remove the spot without causing damage to the whole surface.
- Hot water extraction is the way to erase the germs hiding deep into the fiber. As a result you will have a healthier environment in your house.
- For all floor coverings that made of thick materials, we apply the steam cleaning system.
No matter what method our professionals choose, the drying time will take only two hours. The mattress usually gathers a lot of bacteria and in some cases bed bugs may appear. That is way we also recommend you to sanitise your beds at least once a month.
Why Upholstery Cleaning is a Good Option for You
If you call on our upholstery cleaners, you will not go wrong because:
- Our specialists always follow high hygiene standards.
- In addition to that, they have many years of practice. An insurance that covers their job is another key advantage.
- When the procedure is over, your floor coverings will have brighter colours.
- You may add other one off jobs such as certain cleaning.
- Call us at any given time. It does not matter how late at night or early in the morning is. We are available 24 hours, even on weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Do not even think of buying new furniture, because our team will make them like new. Furthermore, thanks to our workers, your chairs and sofas will last even longer.
- During the execution of the service we will not use any harm for your health products. The pleasant smell left after the end of the process, is a nice bonus, too.